About Me

My photo
Allow me to describe something about myself. For sure it will be more interesting if everybody knows who really I am.I'm Irene Bigcas. 24 years of age now.I can feel that my age is increasing as years go by. heheheh...I'm the only girl out of seven children of my parents. I consider myself as the darling of the family because my parents had been waiting for me to come out in this world. I became the apple of my family's eye during my toddler years.One of my interest in life is Cooking. I really enjoy cooking menu food recipes.My cooking expertise it gives me the opportunity to share what i know. I like because it teaches not just recipes but also technique and cooking concepts. I am just a simple person who dreams of becoming a successful career woman someday.I always keep this in mind "Nobody knows yourself better than you". I am also a friendly person who likes to be with people who are cheerful,respectful. Above all, a God fearing one.

Author: '' EneRi eeM" // Category:
Get the latest Cellphone. Available at Icon's Cellular Center here in Roxas City ... Bakal na!


iphone 2G 8g
                                  

Iphone 2G 8g good condition - Image

Price: PHP 7,500.00

Description: 
    

                   100  percent in very good condition
              wifi ok, with screen   protector  since       purchased 
90 percent smooth, silver back color,actual picture,it comes with charger and casing
camera ok,open line downloadable....










Label : Phone Cell Wallpapers Game Phone Free Games Free car body design

0 Responses to " "

Post a Comment