About Me

My photo
Allow me to describe something about myself. For sure it will be more interesting if everybody knows who really I am.I'm Irene Bigcas. 24 years of age now.I can feel that my age is increasing as years go by. heheheh...I'm the only girl out of seven children of my parents. I consider myself as the darling of the family because my parents had been waiting for me to come out in this world. I became the apple of my family's eye during my toddler years.One of my interest in life is Cooking. I really enjoy cooking menu food recipes.My cooking expertise it gives me the opportunity to share what i know. I like because it teaches not just recipes but also technique and cooking concepts. I am just a simple person who dreams of becoming a successful career woman someday.I always keep this in mind "Nobody knows yourself better than you". I am also a friendly person who likes to be with people who are cheerful,respectful. Above all, a God fearing one.

Author: '' EneRi eeM" // Category:
 Cellphones Available at Icon's Cellular Center.... Nagabaligya dekalidad nga cellphone diri sa Roxas City.
 Low Prices Guaranteed...... Bakal na!!!!!!


SAMSUNG MOBILE PHONE OFFERED


                Samsung YP-T10 2GB MP3 Player w/ Bluetooth
 
 Prices:Php 6,500.00

Available Options:
Color: Black, Red, Yellow Green,White and Gray

Features Description:
Type Product MP3 Player
Physical Storage Type Flash Memory
Display Type TFT LCD
Display Resolution QVGA (320 x 240)
Embedded Mic
Feature FM Radio View Picture View Text Voice Recording
View Video
Special Functions (Bluetooth)
Datacasting
Time Battery Playback Time (Audio) 30 hours
Battery Playback Time (Video) 4 hours
Package spec Dimensions for Unit W x H x D 41.5 x 96 x 7.9mm
Weight for Unit 43 g
Functional Features
Format: File Format Supported: WMV / SVI / JPEG / MP3 / WMA / OGG / TXT
Voice Enhanced Playback
FM Recording
Voice Recording(bit rate)
Video-In Recording (TV Recording)
Additional Features Adjustable Play Speed Y
Album Art
Wallpaper
Clock
Connectivity OS Compatibility Window XP / Vista
USB Connection(MTP/UMS) UMS
Connectivity (USB Version) USB 2.0
File Management: Mobile Playlist(Favorite)
Library( Artist, Album,Genre,Title DB sorting)
File Navigation
Extra
Accessories Included accessories Earphones, USB cable













Label : Phone Cell Wallpapers Game Phone Free Games Free car body design

0 Responses to " "

Post a Comment